Culture Resource announces the call for application for the position of Administrative Coordinator. The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and coordinating the administrative affairs of the organisation, keeping track of the implementation of the annual plan and keeping abreast with the organisational activities related to cooperative arrangements and relations with service providers and partners. In addition, the Administrative Coordinator keeps track of the implementation of human resources plan and remains attentive to the application of the rules and systems in accordance with the law.
- The applicant should be resident in Lebanon.
- He/she must have a university degree in a branch of Business Management plus no less than three years of experience in an administrative position.
- Familiarity with the legal frameworks for companies and organisations.
- Expertise in human resource management.
- Fluency in Arabic and English. Proficiency in French is an asset.
- Capable of managing and organising time efficiently and of performing well under pressure.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with different programmes.
- Coordinate and monitor administrative affairs in collaboration with the director of the organisation.
- Remain attentive to the activities and events in which the organisation’s director takes part and coordinate travel programmes and meetings.
- Design administrative policies, rules and regulations.
- Monitor the implementation of the organisation’s annual plan with an eye to ensuring that it is carried out in accordance with the established timeframe and at the standards required by beneficiaries.
- Monitor the application of the staff performance measurement systems.
- Develop personnel affairs systems for the organisation, review contracts and bylaws, and follow through on the application of their provisions.
- Supervise the legal affairs of the organisation, ascertain adherence with the law and obtain required permits and licenses.
- Participate in drawing up the annual administrative budget for the organisation.
- Participate in drafting and editing reports.
- Keep track of communications, maintain the archives and support the programmes in their administrative affairs.
- Supervise the application of the insurance rules as they apply to staff, the office and various workplaces.
- The administrative coordinator may be delegated by the organisation’s director to manage and organise activities as needed by the organisation.
Applications must be submitted by no later than 25 September 2017. The person selected for the post will be expected to begin at the end of October 2017.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com and should include the following:
1- A detailed CV listing the applicant’s employment history (in reverse chronological order), including all relevant skills and language proficiency.
2- A cover letter explaining at some length why the applicant decided to apply for this position and the reasons why he/she is interested in working with the Culture Resource.
3- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
Applicants should make sure to include the following title in the “subject” field of the email: Application for Administrative Coordinator.