The Results of the 2007 Mawa3eed Program
The winners of Mawa3eed Program in 2007 are:
- Roger Assaf (Lebanon): received a grant to travel to Algeria to present “bawabet Fatmah” in the Algeria Festival for Professional Theatre.
- EM Art Studio(Egypt): received a grant to travel to Beirut and Amman to present “Ahmar Kani” performance in Beirut International Platform of dance and Amman International Dance Festival.
- Khalil Al Sakakeni Cultural Centre (Palestine): received a grant to make a photography exhibition under the supervision of Akram Zaatari from the centre.
- Fayoum International Winter Art Centre: a travel grant for Mohanad Al Torman and Heba Al Hadid (students in the Fine Arts faculty) to participate in the Fayoum International Winter Art Center’s workshops.
- Alexandria Atelier- Egypt : Nine Arab artists from Egypt, Tunisia and Algeria received a grant to travel with their works to Lebanon to participate in Ramy’s Digital Art Workshop.
- Saben Shoker –Lebanon: received a grant to Shafshawn Days Theatre Festival in Morocco.
- Sherif Sarhan- Palestine: received a grant to travel to Egypt, Jordon and lebanon to present his film and book called ” Gaza War” in Semat in Egypt, Makan in Jordon and “Taa’ Marbota” in Lebanon.
- Hala Troupe- Egypt: Hedar El Helw, Bassem Fayad and Oday Rashid received a grant to travel to Egypt to participate in making a film called “A long film on sorrow” directed by Tamer Al Said.
- Mantyoun group Egypt: received a grant to travel to Tunisia to present a puppet show in The Euro-Mediterranean Festival for Youth Theatre.