The Media & Communications officer, works under the supervision of Deputy Director. The candidate selected for the post will initially work to expand the range of beneficiaries from Culture Resource programs and services, to increase public awareness of its activities and achievements, and to use all the media tools available to achieve this successfully.
- Graduate degree in Media, Information Technology, Arts or Administration.
- The ability to write and drafting news and articles in Arabic & English without errors.
- Experience in e- publishing and the ability to manage and update websites.
- Proficiency in reading, writing and conversation Arabic and English (French language is an added advantage).
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word programs.
- Excellent knowledge of the media scene in the Arab region, especially in the field of cultural journalism
- Good knowledge of local and regional cultural arena and cultural events
- Good time management, ability to think logically, and to take responsibility individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with problems creatively, especially under pressure.
- Willing to work extra time and in the holidays as required by the pressures of work
To apply: please send CV and letter of interest to: email@example.com before February 15, 2014
Applications should include the following:
- Detailed curriculum vitae.
- Samples of previous writing in Arabic & English
- A cover letter illustrating the motivation for applying for the job.
- Names and telephone numbers of two reference persons