Culture Resource announces the call for applications for the position of Logistic and Admin Coordinator.
- Take charge of travel, transportation and logistical arrangements for the organization’s programs and events taking place in Lebanon and abroad
- Provide support to office visitors/ delegations and event participants from abroad
- Communicate with external parties as necessary in preparation for and during events
- Support the Admin & Financial Manager with HR-related matters as requested
- Manage general office filing and documentation
- Manage office calendars, ensure continuous update
- Manage office database of contacts
- Keep track of and update office’s library of publications
- Maintain track of stock of office supplies, anticipate needed supplies, place and expedite orders, and verify receipt of supplies
- Track maintenance needs and supervise maintenance activities
- Field and divert incoming calls
Main Performance Results:
- Contribute to a work environment that is conducive to ensuring a smooth work flow
- Events organized by the organization are managed timely and in a manner that supports project goals
Required skills and assets:
- Applicant should be resident in Lebanon
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Strong administrative writing skills and ability to effectively communicate with third parties
- Expertise in managing databases and shared drives
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of managing time efficiently, performing well under pressure, and finding solutions timely
- Flexibility in adapting to changing and unexpected needs
- Team spirit
- Knowledge of the cultural scene in Lebanon and in the Arab region in general is an asset
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (verbal and written) is essential, proficiency in French is an asset
- Readiness to work overtime when needed
- Readiness to travel if needed
- At least three years in a post with similar responsibilities
Applications for the post of Logistic and Admin Coordinator must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and received by no later than 30 June. Candidate is expected to start working in mid-July. Applications should include the following:
1- A detailed CV listing the applicant’s employment history (in reverse chronological order), including all relevant skills and language proficiency.
2- A cover letter explaining at some length why the applicant decided to apply for this position and the reasons why he/she is interested in working with the Culture Resource.
3- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport.